Saturday, June 18, 2011

T.G.I.F (yesterday)

Before I knew it yesterday, it was like 11:00 p.m. and this girl was too tired to function let alone type a blog. So forgive me.

My day started with this....

Oh spin, how I love thee. It's actually an hour class, but due to my work schedule I can only stay for 35 minutes.

....and ended with this

Yes, the day before I almost fainted when there was pizza at work, but Friday's in our house is PIZZA NIGHT!! Nice, greasy, cheesy, fattening pizza (and bread sticks....with ranch).

So I woke up this morning, and had a goal to run 11 miles. I DID IT. During the last 3 miles I thought for sure I was going to meet my maker, but all that mattered was that I did it. Yay me!!

Before run



After run

I literally had sweat dripping off of my shirt

Post Run Treat


I LOVE organic chocolate milk and I really didn't feel like coming home, pulling out my blender, putting ingredients together for a protein smoothie, etc etc. This little beauty was my next best option.

After that, we had some family come and visit and we spent some time at the park with their kids.


The park is much bigger. This is just a little part of it.

Then went to National Coney Island and had lunch. My meal was a greek salad and chicken lemon rice.

All in all, a pretty good Saturday up here in the mitten state.

Question of the night:

What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday?

My favorite thing to do is curl up with a great book

No comments:

Post a Comment