Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again







That's right ladies and gentleman- the Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale!!!! I usually do MAJOR damage at this sale, but I gave myself a budget and stuck to it....just barely. It was not easy.

Today was a pretty good day. I usually work out in the mornings, but when the old alarm went off at 4:40 am, it wasn't happening. So, off to work I went and then went to the gym after (which I HATE doing. With a passion). I contemplated rather or not to do my weight training today or just do kickboxing (which holds a huge spot in my heart....not as much as spin though). In the end, I decided to do my weight training. I did about 35 minutes of about 12 different exercises back to back to back and then followed that with 20 minutes of easy treadmill.


10s are what I roll with right now. By the end of my session they felt like they were 512 pounds. Check out the sweet purple cup; best $12.00 I've ever spent. Well, I'm off for the night.

Question before I jump off here:


how many pounds do you guys roll with when doing free weights?


Depending on what I'm doing, I roll with 5, 10, or 15 pounds. Mostly I use the 10's though.




No comments:

Post a Comment