Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Holy Weather!!



This was my view on my way home today!! Whoa!! Those of us here in the mitten state are used to ALL kinds of crazy weather, but today was A DAY!!






While at work, we had to take cover and a tree fell in the parking lot. Crazy Stuff










What better way to end a day with some crazy storms?




A snack size Rolo McFlurry from McDonalds and I ate every. last. stinking. bite. It was delicious.















So yesterday, I was feeling under the weather and had been for the last few days. I usually weight lift on Tuesdays, but I knew that wasn't going to happen so I told myself I would just walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes. After sitting in the locker room for 20 minutes (I might have been playing on my iPhone), I finally made it to the treadmill. I made it exactly 58 seconds before I hopped right off and ended up right back in the locker room.




This is exactly how I felt yesterday







I felt awful about not actually being able to work out, but a nice 3 mile run this morning made up for it!!



Question of the night:


Does it bother you if something comes up and you can't work out?


For me, I don't let it bother me too much but I like my routine and I like the way working out makes me feel

No comments:

Post a Comment