Monday, June 27, 2011

A Case Of The Mondays!!

4:40 am came WAY too early this morning. I use Mondays as a rest day, so I had nothing to motivate me to get out of bed. It was a pretty good weekend getting stuff done around the house. Except for one thing: The dreaded tupperware cupboard!!



That's just the top shelf. I've been putting it off and putting it off, but it finally got to the point that I was flat out afraid to open it for fear something would fall out and break my toe. I have a slight obsession for Tupperware. I can't help myself. Maybe there is Tupperware Anonymous somewhere out there. So, when I got home from work today I put on my big girl pants and cleaned it out.


I threw a ton of stuff away and can now sleep at night knowing it's cleaned out and I don't have to worry about a possible emergency room visit when I open the doors.





Dinner


Yes, it's true. I do love the occasional golden arch. My dad is coming up tonight, so it was going to be something simple and straight out of the drive thru window *gasp*. Don't worry though....I had the Southwest Salad and maybe a small fry. Matt had the two cheeseburger meal, a coke, and two apple pies. Men and their fast metabolisms make me sick. I gained 5 pounds just looking at that meal.


Well, I'm out!!


Question of the night:


Is there one area of your house you DREAD cleaning?






No comments:

Post a Comment